Monday 5 October 2015

Kenwood Chef Sense KVC5000T

Every time when I feel like baking, I have to eliminate that thought because I don't have a mixer at home. *bleah*

My mom said I'm choosy because we like to buy expensive kitchen machines...just like my good looking oven. Okay, it's decent looking and its in white! So to match my oven, Mr W bought me a white and silver chic looking mixer - Kenwood Chef Sense. Tada!!!
Kenwood Chef Sense

Last week Takashimaya got sale - additional 10% discount. Why not?

Speaking of which, last Saturday was a haphazard day for me. Mr W & I went Takashimaya with my old credit card. I totally forgot to bring my new card. It totally spoiled my mood to shop. Luckily Takashimaya still honoured my card by giving me the 10% discount but no points for all the purchases for that day, which sux because I lost more than 100 over points which could have been S$30 voucher. *sob* Blame it on my own forgetfulness.

Now back to the mixer, I always wanted to buy KitchenAid or kMix by Kenwood...one with a glass bowl. But when I saw this beauty, I am sold.

The beauty of this mixer is its power and built. It is a reasonable size (30H x 39W x 29.5D) machine, relatively more compact as to KitchenAid or kMix. The body of this machine is made of die cast aluminium, which gives it a strong and sturdy feel. The edge of the stainless steel bowl is smooth and will not cut. It has a powerful motor of 1100 watts.

Price
Usual price S$899.
Takashimaya Sales price at S$699 with a free gift - Kenwood kitchen scale DS400 (R.P S$128).
Takashimaya cardholder gets an additional 10% off. So which such a hefty discount at S$629.10, I just can't resist.
*Prices are correct at time of purchase.

Mr W bought it without my Takashimaya card. We didn't want to carry it back home, so Takashimaya will get it delivered next week.

About Chef Sense mixer
It features a 4.6 litre stainless steel mixing bowl with built-in handles. The bowl has graduation measurement whereby I can just use the bowl as a measuring gauge.  I do know some models that is pretty sharp. As usual, it comes with 3 dedicated tools - whisk, beater and hook. For more detailed information, you can visit Kenwood Chef Sense KVC5000T.
3 Basic Tools
I just love how sturdy this piece of machine is. I can only give you the physical review right now. For a full review, I will update once I use it.

*Photos are credits to Kenwood because I have not received my mixer.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Kenwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment